[GFCA] Wildcat -Valdosta Tournament

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Thu Oct 15 12:24:03 PDT 2020

Hello all,

There have been a couple of changes to events at the Wildcat Tournament...

1.  Middle school - we have added in POI and middle schools can compete in
BQD.  BQD, IMP, and Extemp Commentary are live events  (The middle school
Daily Show (Extemp Commentary) has an 8 minute prep time - this is a
Florida event)
2.  Extemp topics are Social Justice, Africa and the Middle East, US
Economics, Human Rights, US Politics
3.  Impromptu Topics are Pan-demic Pot-ables, Tik Tok Trends, Children's
Board Games, Quarantine Soundtrack, Michael Crichton

Please let me know if you need anything.  We look forward to hosting you in
just over a week!

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English