[GFCA] Johns Creek LaFollette Debates

Ben Schultz bencharlesschultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:17:42 PST 2020

Hey all!

We are looking forward to hosting you at Johns Creek on the 1st!  We are a
little short in a few divisions, so I am asking if its possible to get your
entries in by the end of the weekend.  Obviously not asking for them to be
finalized, and the changes portal will remain open until Tuesday the 28th
at 5 PM, but if you could give us some idea of if you are attending and who
you might be bringing along that would help us plan for hired judges and
competitor food.

Thanks in advance!

Ben

PS.  And remember, this is the last chance to get any students in debate
events a state qualifier!