[GFCA] Johns Creek LaFollette

Ben Schultz bencharlesschultz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:16:11 PST 2020

Hello!

Happy second semester everyone!  Johns Creek HS is pleased to announce that
we are hosting a one day, debate events ONLY tournament on Saturday
February 1st.  This will be opposite NSDA qualifying tournaments, but I've
always thought it would be nice to have even one more smaller local
tournament on the schedule to tune up before 1st/2nd year state, and I
finally figured this year that if I was looking for one, others may be
looking for the same thing.  If interested, we are up on Tabroom under the
title "Johns Creek LaFollette" - invitation and schedule will be attached
by the end of the day.  Hope to see you all there!

Ben