[GFCA] Fwd: Form Submission - Contact Form - HS Looking for a Debate Coach to start a brand new program!

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Jul 9 12:54:08 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Squarespace <no-reply at squarespace.info>
Date: Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:50 PM
Subject: Form Submission - Contact Form - HS Looking for a Debate Coach to
start a brand new program!
To: <pchildress at gocats.org>

*Name:* James Watson

*School:* The New School

*Email Address:* james at tnsatlanta.org

*Subject:* HS Looking for a Debate Coach to start a brand new program!

*Message:* I'm one of the founders of The New School, we're an innovation
high school close close to Downtown on Memorial Drive by Oakland Cemetery.
We're looking to start a debate program next year and I was wondering if
you had any suggestions for where to look for an instructor? This would be
a super part time, but paid position. We would most likely run it as an
after school program 1-2 days a week. They are great kids, and this is a
unique opportunity to found a program and make a big impact on a school
community. We'd be open to working with a current HS or college coach, or
even a grad student or mature undergraduate student with coaching
experience. My number is 404-797-2067 if it's easier to talk on the phone.
We're agnostic as to the style of debate at the moment.

Many thanks,
James

(Sent via *GA Forensic Coaches Association
<http://www.gaspeechanddebate.org>*)
--
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English