[GFCA] Fwd: First Second Year State

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Jan 30 07:20:32 PST 2019

-------- Forwarded message ---------
From: WALKER, ROBERT A. <ROBERT.WALKER at hcbe.net>
Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 7:34 AM
Subject: First Second Year State
To: georgia-forensics-coaches-association at googlegroups.com <
georgia-forensics-coaches-association at googlegroups.com>

Hello,

Reminder that registration is coming to a close for first year second year
(next Tuesday 2/5 at 5pm.) please make sure to have all judge and student
entries in at that point.

Your student’s entry fee includes their meals! We slightly increased the
costs of entries this year to cover the increased costs of trophies and
food. Last year the tournament was slightly over budget but we only baked
in 10$ per student for meals, this year the slight increase in entry fees
is to help cover 15$ per student for meals! Please make sure you fill out
the google form that Mario sent out, and is now on the meals tab on
tabroom. This will allow us to give your team the accurate number of meals
and tickets for different meals.

Please continue to enter judges, if you have a judge who would like to
judge at first second year please have them email, facebook or text me (I
cannot answer personal email due to school internet restrictions but for
whatever reason facebook is absolutely fine…..)

I hope that everyone in Atlanta made it through the epic blizzard.

Thanks,

*Robert Walker*

*Social Studies Teacher *

*Debate Coach *
[image: cid:image001.png at 01D2D490.AFFA6ED0]

*Every weird thing about you is beautiful and makes life interesting.*

-          *Kesha*

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/georgia-forensics-coaches-association/BL0PR0102MB3538B03884762918AEBFA0C693900%40BL0PR0102MB3538.prod.exchangelabs.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/georgia-forensics-coaches-association/BL0PR0102MB3538B03884762918AEBFA0C693900%40BL0PR0102MB3538.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>