[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers List

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Jan 15 12:18:47 PST 2019

Please keep checking the list for your team... my team captain caught an
error I made with our team - if I missed entering a name for a kid I took
on the bus with me for the tournament, no one's entries are safe! 😂😘😘😕

Thank you for your good will in helping us make the Qualifiers list as
accurate as possible.  This will make it easier to move entries to the
accepted column.  I am so lucky to be a part of such a great community of
educators.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English