[GFCA] meals for Varsity State

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Feb 12 05:13:29 PST 2019

Meals are for all competitors, coaches, judges, and any extra people you
may have who need to be fed.

Thank you - we really don't want anyone to leave hungry.  (We will also
have a fully stocked judge's lounge and pizza for sale by the slice
but...)

Because I am using the school catering, they have to put in the order
earlier than she had told me previously.  Thank you so much.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach