[GFCA] Johns Creek Tournament

Ben Schultz bencharlesschultz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:48:55 PST 2019

Hey all!

We are looking forward to hosting you this upcoming weekend.  A couple
notes for the tournament.

1.  The school will be available to enter starting at 4 PM.  Once you
arrive students will be available to take you down to the cafeteria or into
the judges lounge.  Please do not arrive before then if you are expecting
to park in the lot.

2.  If you have anyone you know of looking for judging look, please have
them contact me via email.  We will pay $100 dollars for one day of work,
or $175 for both days (including the elimination round on Saturday).  If
someone you have hired has a half commitment and they want to sell rounds
to the tournament, they can email me as well.

3.  There has been some schedule confusion, so I updated the schedule on
the website to try and clarify.  All DEBATE events aside from Big Question
are Friday AND Saturday, all levels.  So CX, LD, and PF in Open, Novice,
AND JV will run Friday night as well as Saturday.  Everything else (IEs)
will be Saturday only.

4.  If you have any vegan judges or competitors, please let me know by
replying to this email.  We would like to be able to provide for their
dietary needs, and while either way we will figure it out, the more notice
we have, the better the options can be.

See you soon!

Ben