[GFCA] Agenda for Spring Meeting

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Fri Apr 19 07:34:05 PDT 2019

Coaches,

We are facing some pretty intense weather in Valdosta today and schools are
closed.  Power and internet have been shaky.  I will get on email as often
as possible to check for proxy votes and other information to update for
tomorrow's meeting.  You can also email Mario as he has editing access to
the agenda or you can text me at 229-292-8258.

Have a great day. Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach