[GFCA] Agenda for Spring Meeting

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Apr 17 08:56:11 PDT 2019

Two Notes:
1.  If you are not going to be at the meeting and plan to use a proxy, you
must email that information to me by 5:00 PM on Friday.  A member school
can only be the proxy vote for a maximum of two other schools.
2.  The GFCA (lists.gradyspeaks.org) is being shut down this summer.  If
you wish to continue receiving news of the GFCA, you must be on the Google
Group.  To make sure you are registered there, please email Lauren Ivey -
ldonnen at gmail.com

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English