[GFCA] Agenda Items request - GFCA Spring Meeting

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Apr 15 10:28:29 PDT 2019

Coaches,

Please be sure to submit any agenda items you would like included at the
Spring Meeting this Saturday by NOON, tomorrow, April 16.  If you have
proposed Constitution or Bylaw changes, be sure to submit your wording for
the change at the same time so it may be included in the minutes - this is
essential as coaches need to have time to review changes and, if, a school
will not be there, time to speak to the school that will carry their proxy
vote at the meeting.  (Remember proxy voting must be emailed to me by 5:00
pm on Friday.)

Thank you for all you do.
Pam
Pamela Childress