[GFCA] Wildcat Classic Legislation/topic areas

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Thu Sep 20 06:53:56 PDT 2018

Good morning.  It is a beautiful day in Winnersville USA and the Wildcat
Speech & Debate Team is anxious to welcome you to our new campus.

1.  Legislation can be found here: https://drive.google.
com/drive/folders/1VgMo7_HgSAfXoUrAXRj7W_-wO9aTxX4S?usp=sharing  We are
using the NSDA's September packet for Hispanic Heritage Month and student
submitted bills.

2.  Impromptu Topics: Seuss, On Broadway, Autumn, Bob Dylan

3.  Extemp: State and Social Issues, International Affairs, The
Government's Job, The Americas

4.  School Address is 4590 Inner Perimeter Rd., Valdosta, GA, 31601.
Please enter through the front gate and come around to the right, students
can be dropped off at the front entrance rotunda and buses can park in
either the teacher or student lots.

5.  Any questions, concerns, last minute drops or adds - please call or
text me 229-292-8258.

Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English