[GFCA] Wildcat Classic Registration

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Sep 19 06:54:07 PDT 2018

4590 Inner Perimeter Road, Valdosta, GA 31601.  Just down the road from the
old high school.  You can't miss it with the giant white rotunda.  Buses
will enter from the Park Ave. Entrance but I will send that information out
this evening after registration closes.

Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English