[GFCA] Legislation/Topics for the Wildcat Classic

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Fri Sep 14 12:58:36 PDT 2018

Legislation can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VgMo7_HgSAfXoUrAXRj7W_-wO9aTxX4S?usp=sharing

Impromptu Topics: Seuss, On Broadway, Autumn, Bob Dylan

Extemp: State and Social Issues, International Affairs, The Government's
Job, The Americas

I am hoping that we can single flight PF and LD - so maybe run 5
preliminary rounds if everything starts on time? 😘

We will probably run an "open" policy event but I am still hopeful to run
two small divisions.  BQD and Congress look good.

We look forward to hosting you next Saturday.  If you have any questions -
email, text, or call.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English