[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Oct 30 08:55:03 PDT 2018

Coaches,

All qualifiers through the October tournaments have been entered into the
qualifiers list.  Fun note - in just these first two months of competition
more than 100 students from more than 20 schools are fully qualified to the
Varsity State Championships.

Please check to ensure that names are spelled correctly and that the
results reported accurately reflect your tournament experiences.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jYzGKUHj7GgThPaWIhU9JqWF6DbpskxJvH2WX0LNOiY/edit?usp=sharing

Note - those of us who are entering the data complete the list in addition
to our own teaching and coaching responsibilities - any errors are purely
accidental and we will correct as quickly as possible.
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach
GFCA - Director of Communications