[GFCA] judge doc

Lauren Ivey ldonnen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:00:37 PDT 2018

So, my apologies for this- my understanding was at the fall meeting that I
would handle this unless Robert wanted to do it. Robert said he wanted to
do judging for Varsity State, so so I assumed he would do the judge list as
well since we'd be hiring judges from the judge list.

 Apparently this is not how others interpreted this, and saw the judge list
as separate from hiring for State, which makes sense in retrospect. Mario
also said he would make a judge list, but I know he's been busy and hasn't
had time to do it and I'm happy to do it anyways.

I made this google form*: *https://tinyurl.com/gfcajudging

If you think there are questions that need to be added let me know. If you
want the spreadsheet with results let me know and I'll send it to you.

Please send to your judges. Thanks!
--
“Words can sometimes, in moments of grace, attain the quality of deeds."
-Elie Wiesel

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."