[GFCA] GFCA Novice Packet Updates

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:43:52 PDT 2018

Hi All!

Happy Monday. Attached are three things for Novice Policy:

1. *Trump Base DA Updates* — now with newer uniqueness evidence. Thanks,
NDCA!

2. *Brain Drain DA* — I received a bunch of totally reasonable questions
about whether the Brain Drain DA that was originally in the Open Borders
Neg could be read against High-Skilled Immigration, since it sure seems to
link. I've now put that out as a separate file to reduce confusion. All
cards are the same, and there are aff answers.

3. *New Strategy Sheet* — Updated the Novice Strategy Sheet to include the
new options including the Temporary CP and Topicality.

These are all very minor changes (no actually new arguments), so I'd
advocate allowing them to be read starting this weekend.

Have a great week!

Maggie