[GFCA] Sequoyah's Autumn Argument

Katie Maher Katie.Maher at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Fri Nov 2 14:36:07 PDT 2018

Regarding parking: Please follow the parking signs that will be placed out front. We have two buildings, Sequoyah Main and Sequoyah East, so please park and enter through Sequoyah Main as the SAT will be proctored at the other building.

Thank you!

Katie Maher
English Education
Speech and Debate Coach
Sequoyah High School
770-721-3200

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato