[GFCA] Sequoyah's Autumn Argument

Matt Bartula Matt.Bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Fri Nov 2 10:44:59 PDT 2018

Dear Coaches,

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow and hope you will have a great experience at Sequoyah.

Please have all your judges linked to tabroom.   All judges should report in to the registration table by 7:45.

Parking at the front of the school is fine. Buses should park in the bus lane to the left of the school. If you

are running late or have drops in the morning please text me at 770-371-8153. We will have plenty of folks

available to direct you. Thanks for your support!! Our Speech and Debate community is superb!

Matt and Katie