[GFCA] Northview Seeking Debate Coach

Kohanim, Jordan KohanimJ at fultonschools.org
Tue Mar 27 05:56:06 PDT 2018

Good morning,
I'm reaching out to local coaches with the hopes that you might help me spread the word. Northview is seeking a debate coach. My co-coach is moving to a different school and I am not able to do this job alone. Maggie is helping me get this posted to the NDCA website as well (Thank you, Maggie!)
To be honest, I'm getting a little desperate. We have teaching positions available here at Northview High School, and we also have an opening for an AA and a 504 coordinator. We would really like one of these positions to be filled by someone willing to co-coach with me in debate. I have included the official job posting below.
If you know of anyone graduating from college or a colleague who is looking to move schools-someone with debate experience-would you please send them my contact information? kohanimj at fultonschools.org<mailto:kohanimj at fultonschools.org>
Could you forward this to any other coaches/ organizations that would be willing to help?
Without a co-coach, I can't continue the program at our school. The job is too demanding to do alone.
Any help is appreciated! THANK YOU
All my best,
Jordan Kohanim
Honors ELA teacher
Debate Team Coach
Website: KOHANIMWEB<https://sites.google.com/site/kohanimwebnhs/>

Northview High School Debate Team in Johns Creek, GA is actively seeking a reliable and motivated debate professional to co-coach our team and be a teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. Teaching position will likely be in Language Arts, but there may be other subject areas available.

This position is primarily a teaching position at a top-ranked high school that has need of an experienced debate coach.  Candidates must have graduated from accredited 4 year college and must currently hold a T-3 or higher teaching certificate.  Experience in coaching is preferred, but not required. Experience in either Policy, Public Forum or Lincoln-Douglas debate is required.

Candidate should send a detailed resume with description of debate background to:

                 Kohanimj at fultonschools.org<mailto:Kohanimj at fultonschools.org>