[GFCA] GFCA Spring Meeting Signup

MK Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Fri Mar 9 15:10:17 PST 2018

Greetings, Coaches,
Please join us for the GA Forensics Coaches Spring Meeting *on Saturday,
April 21, from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Grady High School, *929 Charles
Allen Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.

The Spring meeting is a business meeting. We'll start with light
refreshments from 9:00-9:15  a.m. We'll then hold a business meeting until
a bit after noon, take a lunch break, and resume our meeting until
approximately 3:30 p.m.

*Please send us any items you'd like to see on the Spring Meeting agenda. *By
the week before 4/21, we will send out a compiled agenda. In the
meantime, *please
let us know if you have questions or items to add.*

*To register and sign up for either the full day or a partial day, please
visit the following link:*

*SignUp for Spring 2018 GFCA Meeting
<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0B45AFAD2BA4FD0-gfca5>*

*Signing up for the full day in advance is required in order to receive a
PLU certificate.*
*Please also save the date for Friday, 4/20: *
*We will send out another email about a social gathering the evening
before, Friday, 4/20, from approximately 6:30-8:30, location TBD in the
Atlanta area. *

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to an
efficient, collaborative Spring meeting.

M.K. Waterman

Lovett Speech & Debate