[GFCA] Add new Calhoun Coach

Lane Bearden beardenlaw at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 15:14:02 PST 2018

Kelli is an outstanding and popular educator, and has a debate background from a while back. She is eager to catch up on recent changes, and we hope she will be able to have Calhoun students compete in a wide variety of speech and debate events. She is going to lead both our high school and middle school programs.

I will try to introduce Kelli to as many coaches as possible at Woodward in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again - Carol and I have made a lot of great friendships through the years.

 - Lane

Sent from my iPhone