[GFCA] Potential Public Forum Topic Areas - 2018-2019 -- Feedback requested

Hyatt, Charles CHyatt at forsyth.k12.ga.us
Wed Jun 20 08:32:36 PDT 2018

Jeffrey -

Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback.  Any of the topics could be good, but my preferences for a "Top Ten List" at this time would be:

  *   Agriculture (locavorism?)
  *   Artificial Intelligence (taking jobs?)
  *   Britain/EU (will others split?)
  *   Disaster Preparedness
  *   Environment (Pacific trash island?)
  *   Healthcare (universal or private?)
  *   International Conflict (which?)
  *   Labor Unions/Workers Rights (diversity quotas for women in hi-tech?)
  *   National Budget/Debt
  *   Puerto Rico

Science and technology is extremely important, as is US Foreign Policy, but like the areas of China, India, and Japan, they would need to be limited further to consider specific subtopics (economics, population, sustainability?)

Thanks again,

Charles Hyatt
Lambert HS