[GFCA] Reminder about Fall Meeting

Lauren Donnenfeld ldonnen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:29:21 PDT 2018

*Hello friends,*
*I hope you've all been enjoying the last part of your summer. I wanted to
let you know that the GFCA Fall Meeting will be at Carrollton High School
on Saturday, August 24th in conjunction with the tournament being held
there that day. Thanks to Richard for agreeing to host. The meeting will
start at 9:00am and end around 4:00pm. Please let me know if you have any
questions. *

*Also if you have any tournaments to add or revise to the GFCA tournament
calendar let me know and I'll make the edits. *

*Lauren Donnenfeld*
*Alpharetta High School *

--
“Words can sometimes, in moments of grace, attain the quality of deeds."
-Elie Wiesel

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."