[GFCA] First Year Second Year State

WALKER, ROBERT A. ROBERT.WALKER at hcbe.net
Wed Jan 31 09:24:21 PST 2018

Hello,

A few things,

I am looking into judges to hire in Carrolton and other areas for the first year second ear tournament tournament. Please let your judges know if they are looking to be hired they can contact me. That being said one of the better and more educational parts of the tournament Is having our 3rd and 4th year students judge! If you have someone who has done the event for 3 years they can judge first year and if you have had someone judge for 4 years they can judge second year!

Your entry fee for students includes your food as well as theirs! We are providing two meals. One Friday evening and one Saturday for lunch. There will be vegan and Vegetarian options, Chick Fil A and BBQ are being brought in!

You can add your GFCA membership to the bill of first year second year state or to varsity state! It is under the concessions option and can be added to your bill. If your book keeper would have a problem with it being under concessions (still shows up on the invoice as GFCA dues), you can email me at robert.walker at hcbe.net<mailto:robert.walker at hcbe.net> or robertanselwalker at gmail.com<mailto:robertanselwalker at gmail.com> and I will add a custom fee to your invoice to include GFCA dues.

Student Congress entries are low right now. There is still plenty of time to add students to this great event!

See you in two weeks and good luck to both districts and all out competitors this week!

Robert Walker
Social Studies Teacher
Director Of Operations GFCA
[cid:image001.png at 01D2D490.AFFA6ED0]
I embrace the imperfections and celebrate them.
-Kesha