[GFCA] Membership

Richard Bracknell richard.bracknell at carrolltoncityschools.net
Wed Jan 31 08:06:28 PST 2018

Coaches,

We are having a number of issues with membership payments and reminders.

1. The easiest way to resolve this is for all school to pay $52.00 for this
year only.

2. Coaches would have the option of paying their fees at registration for
First and Second Year GFCA State or the Varsity GFCA State.  This option
has been added to registration.

3. Pay online the $52.00

4. Mail a check
Thanks