[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers List

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Dec 5 13:53:50 PST 2018

Hello all,

I hope that you are all doing well.  As this term comes to an end, could
you please review the Varsity Qualifiers' list and verify that Lauren and I
have entered them correctly - we are missing some first names due to how
results are released.  And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I
accidentally skipped a name here and there as I enter them during the
school day!

Enjoy the rest of your term, good luck if you are competing around the
country right now, and I will see you in January!

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach