[GFCA] PF Lesson Plans

Laura LaChappelle lachappellel at bcssk12.org
Tue Aug 28 05:41:28 PDT 2018

Thank you for sharing this, Jeffrey, looks like great material. This was a
subject we discussed on my recent trip to Korea--major source of contention
there, of course.

*Laura M. LaChappelle*

*Jackson High School*
Social Studies Department Chair
Director of Speech & Debate
National Honor Society Chapter Adviser
Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society Adviser