[GFCA] 4.40 and 4.38

Jamie Wills Jamie.Wills at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Tue Aug 21 10:32:54 PDT 2018

I've attached the proposed newly revised protest section for the by-laws. I revised based on the suggestions from those at the spring meeting and put those revisions in yellow. Please read it over, and if you have any further suggestions for revision, send them my way 😊

Jamie Wills

English Department
Speech and Debate Coach
NSDA GA Northern Mountain District Secretary
Cherokee High School
930 Marietta Highway
Canton, GA 30114
770.721.5300

"Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results." - John Dewey