[GFCA] Fall Meeting?

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Aug 21 09:25:32 PDT 2018

I will check the link this afternoon.  Sorry, I am teaching until 3:30 and
can't check before then.  Love our pretty new school but our enrollment
jumped 300 students so my classes are overloaded, as am I.  :-)

Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach
GFCA - Director of Communications

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 11:16 AM, 'Shuntá Jordan' via Georgia Forensics
Coaches Association <georgia-forensics-coaches-association at googlegroups.com>