[GFCA] New PF Topic Process - Community Input Requested

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:44:26 PDT 2018

Hi, everyone,

As one of the chairs of the NSDA PF Wording Committee, I wanted to share
the new process that we have implemented this year.  In an effort to
increase community involvement in the writing process, the wording
committee will be announcing the topic areas four weeks earlier than in the
past.

For the November/December topic area the Wording Committee has chosen the
Healthcare topic area.  Topics such as creating a single payer healthcare
system or establishing a policy combating the opioid epidemic could be the
one debated.  No matter what -- this is *your* chance to have your input in
future PF topics.

To have your voice heard you have two options -- you can complete the form
on the NSDA website here
<https://www.speechanddebate.org/public-forum-topic-wording-feedback/> or
reach out to me at any time.

Feel free to share this link with your team and even past alumni.  If you
have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Miller
--