[GFCA] Public Forum Resources on UNCLOS Topic + More

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:29:55 PDT 2018

Hi, everyone,

I wanted to make you aware of resources that have been made available to
everyone this year from Summit Debate.   Summit Debate hosts the largest
public forum camp (National Debate Forum) in the country with over 500
students participating and many are from Georgia.  As of now, Summit Debate
and the National Debate Forum are the only public forum camps that offer
their resources to the public.

On the main website - nationaldebateforum.com -- you can find two links to
the resources at the Boston session and the Iowa session.  Both sessions
have a lot of powerpoints that we think you could use in your class or in
your practices that are specific to the UNCLOS topic (a potential topic
choice for September/October).

Potentially the most valuable resource is the *demo debate* on the topic.
We will have lessons that go with this demo debate posted by this
afternoon.

Voting is still open for the September/October topic choices on the NSDA
website if you are wishing to have a UNCLOS topic this fall.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Miller
NDF Director
--