[GFCA] Grady Info

Mario Herrera rioherrera at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:58:15 PDT 2018

Good morning!

Just some quick info regarding tomorrow's meeting.

Please park in the Eighth Street lot, not the stadium lot. There is a
Walk/Run tomorrow and the stadium lot will be used by that organization. We
will let those working the lot that this meeting is occurring and you will
not have to pay if asked.

Enter the building near the electronic sign directly across from the Eighth
Street lot. We will have students there to let you in the building and
direct you to the meeting in the C-200 computer lab. AND even though we are
in the computer lab, I encourage you to bring your own laptops. The lab
requires APS credentials to log on so they will not be available.

Lunch is on your own. Across the street from the HS, so very walkable, are
several options: Mellow Mushroom, Woody's Cheese-steaks, MetroFresh
(salads, soups, sandwiches), Ah-Ma Taiwanese, Mediterranean Grill, Poke
City, Desi Spice, FROGS Mexican food and Starbucks. I highly recommend
walking to one of these restaurants instead of driving somewhere as the
traffic at that time of day will be... well, intense.

The Grady Speech and Debate Booster Club will provide coffee and bagels in
the morning, and we'll have doughnuts as well.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you!

Mario Herrera