[GFCA] 2017-2018 Varsity Qualifiers

Pam Childress (via Google Sheets) drive-shares-noreply at google.com
Thu Sep 28 11:34:23 PDT 2017

I've shared an item with you:

  2017-2018 Varsity Qualifiers
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16JOCBE8JxPwOr2ZfF25YTBS7Na7q0wnoQ8yJPE1gPGU/edit?usp=sharing&ts=59cd40af

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Please review the Varsity Qualifiers List for 2017-18.  Please notify me
immediately if I have misspelled your student's name (or worse given the
child to another school).  Sometimes paired events do not send me the full
name for each member of the team, so I need you to be sure to send it to
me.  Also double-check placements - it is easier to fix a mistake now than
it is the week before the Varsity tournament.

Tournaments Entered so far are: Houston County and RW Johnson.

An update will be sent after the last two September meets (Valdosta &
Chattahoochee) are entered.

Thank you, Pam