[GFCA] VHS Wildcat Classic

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Sep 18 07:20:46 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well.  A hurricane is not strong enough to stop
debate!  The Wildcat Classic is a go!

1.  Registration Deadline is Thursday, 09/21 at 5:00 PM
2.  Congress - we will be using the 10 bill September 2017 packet from the
NSDA, attached here.  Congress is open with no registration fee so please
encourage your students to compete in this event.
3.  BQD will be on Saturday - you can set students up as pairs or
individuals and it is open to middle school.  Students in BQD can compete
in one other event.
4.  Individual events are able to double enter but Extemp and Middle School
Daily Show (Extemp Commentary) cannot be entered in BQD as well.
5.  Schedule - will be up on tabroom today but REGISTRATION will be from
8-8:30 with extemp prep starting at 8:30.  Awards are planned for 6:00 PM.
6. POLICY Debate - I really want to have this available.  Even if it is
just novice competitors.  Contact me and we can make this happen ($$).

If there are extenuating circumstances that require you to need some
assistance or exceptions, contact me and we can make it happen.  Any
questions, please call or email.  229-292-8258

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach