[GFCA] Invite to Cherokee Winter Challenge

Jamie Wills Jamie.Wills at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Wed Sep 20 10:11:24 PDT 2017

Hello coaches!

The invitation to the Cherokee Winter Challenge on December 8th and 9th is on Tabroom at http://cherokeewinterchallenge.tabroom.com.  If you are able to join us Friday night, we will be offering a chance for students to try World Schools Debate. Otherwise, the full tournament will run on Saturday complete with PF, LD, BQ, and all individual events, including congress. I hope you can join us!

Jamie Wills

English Department
Speech and Debate Coach
Cherokee High School
930 Marietta Highway
Canton, GA 30114
770.721.5300

"Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results." - John Dewey