[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers List

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Oct 11 10:16:42 PDT 2017

All of the September tournaments have been entered into the Varsity
Qualifiers sheets.  Please double check your entries in each event and make
sure that there have been no errors in names (there are a few paired events
where the first names were not provided  and I would like to fix that
ASAP).  Also, it is easier to correct an error now then later when the
deadline for the state tournament is upon us.

Varsity Qualifiers Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16JOCBE8JxPwOr2ZfF25YTBS7Na7q0wnoQ8yJPE1gPGU/edit?usp=sharing>

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments - please let me know ASAP.
Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach