[GFCA] Soliciting Public Forum Topic Input for 2017-2018

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:54:01 PDT 2017

Hi, everyone,

I am a co-chair for the NSDA's Public Forum Topic Wording Committee for
this upcoming season and wanted to solicit Georgia coaches for any feedback
or input.

If you have ideas for topics/topic areas - please email me them so we can
discuss and potentially use them.  I know several people (including myself)
who in the past have submitted through the NSDA online app but the Wording
Committee has rarely actually received the data.

I know the Committee has requested that the new NSDA website resolve that
issue but I want to make sure that Georgia coaches can have their voice
heard.   So, the best way to get your topic areas considered may be to send
directly to me by the end of May.

Additionally, if you have any feedback about the topics from the past year
you would like me to share to the committee please let me know.  If you
want certain phrasing to be eliminated from future resolutions, I can pass
along all of that information.

Like I've done for the past two years, I will share any information about
the topic areas during the NSDA National Tournament.  The Committee meets
on Monday and Tuesday of NSDA.   Typically on Monday evening, we have
created a list of 20-25 topic areas for debate in 2017-2018 and we solicit
community opinions.

Thanks for your input.

Jeffrey Miller
Marist School