[GFCA] Spring Meeting Date & Agenda Requests

Lyndsey Hinckley lyndsey.hinckley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:43:29 PDT 2017

Hi, coaches,

Thank you for your feedback on the State Championship Survey. Based on the
results, the Spring Meeting will be held *April 22, 2017 at Warner Robins
High School.* We will begin at 10 AM.

Remember that the Spring Meeting is the business meeting. Please come
prepared with any proposals, and be ready to vote on changes to be
implemented in the 2017-2018 season.

Please send any items you would like to be included on the agenda to Mary
Kay Waterman (marykay.waterman at lovett.org) and cc: Jeffrey Miller (
jmill126 at gmail.com).

Items currently on the agenda include:

   - Calendar Discussion (Season Duration)
   - First/Second Year State - Schedule Models, JV Divisions, Congressional
   Debate, First Year Speech
   - Varsity State - Sweepstakes Formula, Speech Tab Methods, Qualification
   Methods/Entry Limits
   - Constitution - Executive Committee Structure, Area Map, By-law
   Revisions, Prefs
   - Other GFCA Matters: Interp Entry Trends, Statement of
   Eligibility/Supervision, NDCA Nationals in Atlanta

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing
everyone next month at the Spring Meeting!