[GFCA] 2017-18 GFCA Tournament Scheduler

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Mar 13 11:12:35 PDT 2017

Thanks for the quick responses.  Here are the answers so far.

Tournament Weekend Tournament Name and Host School Registration Website Events
offered Contact:
August Fall meeting
Sept 1-2
Sept 8-9
Sept 15-16
Sept 22-23
Sep 29-30 Chattahoochee Cougar Classic at Chattahoochee High School
Tabroom Debate
Only Garrett Abelkop abelkop at gmail.com
Oct 6-7
Oct 13-14
Oct 21 Wildcat Classic at Valdosta High School Tabroom All GFCA Events Pam
Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Oct 20-21 N. Hall Autumn Classic at North Hall High School Tabroom All GFCA
Events Steven Wang steven.wang at hallco.org
Oct 27-28 Warner Robins High School Spooky Speech and Demon Debate
tournament Tabroom All GFCA Events Robert Walker Robert.Walker at hcbe.net
Nov 3-4
Nov 10-11
Nov 17-18
Dec 1-2
Dec 8-9
Dec 15-16
Jan 5-6
Jan 12-13 Red Devil Rhetoric at Jackson High School Tabroom All GFCA
Events Laura
LaChappelle laura.lachappelle at bcssk12.org
Jan 19-20 Carter/King Quest for the Dream at Henry W. Grady High School Tabroom
& JOT All GFCA Events Mario Herrera rioherrera at gmail.com
Jan 26-27
Feb 2-3
Feb 9-10 Novice State Tournament Host: TBA
Feb 16-17
Feb 23-24
Mar 2-3
Mar 9-10
Mar 16-17
Mar 23-24 JV/Novice Nationals at Woodward Academy Tabroom Policy and LD
Debate Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Mar 30-31
Apr 6-7
Apr 13-14
Apr 21 John McClellan Spring Fling at Warner Robins High School Tabroom All
GFCA Events Robert Walker robert.walker at hcbe.edu
Apr 27-28

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English