[GFCA] Digital Debate Camp - registration and financial aid information

William Hays Watson whwatson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:30:33 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

The Digital Debate Camp is starting up but students can still register, and
financial aid is still available. If you have any students who cannot
attend a traditional institute due to scheduling conflicts or financial
difficulties, the DDC is a great alternative that provides the same
pedagogical experience of a live camp at a fraction of the cost. This
summer we have greatly beefed up our LD and PF instruction, now lead by
Clay Stewart and Aly Fierbrantz, two instructors with significant teaching
and coaching experience at both the novice and expert levels. The camp is
also sponsored by the Georgia Debate Union.  As always, if you have any
questions you can find plenty of information on our website (
digitaldebatecamp.com) or you can email camp director Steven Murray at
steven.murrayr at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Hays Watson
Head Debate Coach