[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers List

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Jan 24 08:25:45 PST 2017

Good morning Coaches,

Please visit the Varsity Qualifiers List.  We have made some changes that
will make it easier for you to see which students you have that have a full
qualifying bid, who has a partial bid, and who is eligible for an at-large
bid.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntknt6EO3WPW2XPKGKvijgxt1oqQzz3Ei5ZJbtdCc7s/edit?usp=sharing

As always, if you notice any errors (misspelled names or something more
serious like not giving the right person the qualifying place at a
tournament), please let me know ASAP.  It is easier to correct errors now
rather than trying to correct them all the day before varsity entries are
due.

Have a great week, Pam

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English