[GFCA] Varsity Qualifiers List

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Jan 18 06:32:57 PST 2017

Good morning Coaches,

Please visit the the attached link and check your varsity qualifiers.  I
think it is correct but double check for errors (I caught one about one of
my students that I am the guilty party for entering and I know the student
- still put the wrong first name!).  I know we are missing several first
names on duo and for the most part that won't be an issue... if you see an
error, please send it to me.

Special thanks to Jeffrey Miller and Lyndsey Hinckley for helping to enter
qualifiers when I got in the weeds with work and health.

Any errors are mine, so please let me correct them before we are at the
last day of signing up for the varsity state tournament!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntknt6EO3WPW2XPKGKvijgxt1oqQzz3Ei5ZJbtdCc7s/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great day and if you are competing this weekend, a great tournament.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach