[GFCA] Registration Checklist for State Tournament(s)

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:07:21 PST 2017

Hi, everyone,

Over the past week, we have been developing a tool that will make the
process of registering for the State Tournament(s) much easier.

I have attached the checklist you can use to register your students and
ensure you don't miss a step.

Lyndsey has already opened registration for both tournaments so if you are
ready, you can start to register now for the tournaments!

If you have any questions about the checklist or the State Tournaments,
please reach out to Lyndsey (lyndsey.hinckley at gmail.com) or me.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Miller
GFCA, Chair of the Committee