[GFCA] Novice Packet Additions

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 04:01:08 PST 2017

Hi All,

Attached are the final pieces of the novice packet.

There's a neoliberalism critique (and answers) as discussed in August — it
should be pretty straightforward. I believe that is eligible to be read
this weekend.

There's also a critical/planless free speech Aff/Neg ("Let Them Talk.") I'm
not sure whether we decided that it was eligible for December or January or
whether people wanted a chance to review it before we decided if/when to
add it to the packet, but it's attached here for review/comments.

I'm happy with whatever the executive committee and policy coaches decide
on that front.

Thanks,
Maggie