[GFCA] Marist Scrimmage Series - Year 3

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:44:37 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

We're starting our third year of our Marist Scrimmage Series and we'd like
to invite you all to attend.  This year, we will primarily only offer
policy debate divisions.   We will always offer a packet division open to
any first year student (including 8th graders, so please pass along to your
middle school coaches - we will use HS times though).

We are also interested in adding a modified 7th grade division this year
that we will require Marist 7th graders to compete in.  The 7th grade
division will use MS JV/Novice time limits (4/2/2).   We are open to format
and rules so please let us know if you are interested.

Our 2017 Scrimmage dates are:

   -
*Wednesday, September 20 *
   -
*Wednesday, October 18 *
   -
*Wednesday, November 8 *

All registration will be handled on tabroom.com.

If you have questions please let us know!

Jeff & Abby
Marist Debate

--
Jeffrey Miller