[GFCA] Fayette Classic: Important Notes

Beverly Kelly kelly.beverly at mail.fcboe.org
Tue Sep 27 09:53:11 PDT 2016

This is just a reminder that the deadline for drops and adds for the
Fayette Classic is October 4 at noon.

This is also a reminder that the Fayette Classic is an NIETOC bid for
interpretation events and Original Oratory.

In order to keep in line with the prior tournaments held in Georgia, we
will be using the Varsity Lincoln Douglas topic for Novice Lincoln
Douglas-- *Resolved: Countries ought to prohibit the production of nuclear
power.*

We are very excited to host all of you. Please register as soon as you are
able to so we know how many rooms we need for the tournament.

Registration is at fayette.tabroom.com

Beverly Kelly