[GFCA] 2016-2017 Varsity Qualifiers - Invitation to view

Pam Childress (via Google Sheets) drive-shares-noreply at google.com
Thu Sep 22 10:25:37 PDT 2016

I've shared an item with you:

2016-2017 Varsity Qualifiers
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ntknt6EO3WPW2XPKGKvijgxt1oqQzz3Ei5ZJbtdCc7s/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CK2r8-oD&ts=57e41411

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Coaches,  the Varsity Qualifiers Sheets have been updated to reflect last
weekend's tournament, North Hall Autumn Classic.  Please review your
entries and notify me of any errors (especially the duos list as many of
those scores  were reported with last names only).  If there is a spelling
error or any other error, please let me know so that I can correct it as
soon as possible.

When a competitor earns a full bid to the Varsity State Championships the
line is bolded.

(Thank goodness for a computer-based benchmark in all of my classes today
so I could get these entered quickly... may not be able to do that again!)

Have a great day.

Pam