[GFCA] Sequoyah's Autumn Argument

Matt Bartula Matt.Bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Mon Oct 24 08:37:11 PDT 2016

Dear coaches:

We are looking forward to seeing you on November 5th. A couple of important announcements.

1. Registration closes at noon on November 3rd, but we would really appreciate it if you could register as soon as possible. We are trying to make sure that we have accurate numbers for judges and room allotments. Please do your best to cover your judge requirements. We would rather have your judges than your money.

2. In Policy debate, we only have two divisions- Varsity and Novice. In the past, we have had to collapse JV and Varsity. Please make sure that if your team's are in their second year of debate that you register them for varsity, not novice. If you have concerns about this, please feel free to email me at matt.bartula at Cherokee.k12.ga.us.

3. For IE questions or concerns, please feel free to email Katie Maher at Katie.maher at cherokee.k12.ga.us.

4. Remember, Lincoln Douglas will be using the November topic for all divisions. Public Forum will also be using the November topic.

p.s. I will talk to Adam about a possible JV out-round in Policy.