[GFCA] Novice Policy Debaters

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Oct 11 07:13:16 PDT 2016

Hello coaches,

I really, really, want to offer Novice Policy Debate at my tournament this
weekend.  I run a smooth tournament with a comfortable judge's lounge and
pretty trophies.  And I am willing to make it worth your while to get some
of the novices an extra opportunity to learn and grow (I don't have any
novice teams so it isn't helping me - I have two teams that want to bring
one each and it isn't worth it unless we have at least four teams
competing.).

Contact me if you are interested in bringing some kids on down.  The more
opportunities we can give your novice policy debaters the better they will
do when they are varsity.  I am willing to bend over backwards to make this
happen.

Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English